TNT is an international delivery service that delivers couriers and packages. It is a subsidiary of FedEx which is itself a courier delivery service. In today’s comprehensive post, we are going to talk about TNT Tracking Number and how to track your parcel using the tracking number.
The company owns operations in over 61 countries. It has successfully delivered parcels, documents, and freights to over 200 countries. Earlier, TNT was a competitor of FedEx but FedEx bought it in 2015. The company’s business has been very profitable since its start and it was also dubbed as the second best delivery service.
TNT provides some of the best-in-class services to its customers. The main focus of this post is going to be the process of tracking a parcel or package using the tracking number.
TNT Tracking Number
TNT is one of the best delivery services in the world. Its origin traces back to after the World War II. Australian Ken Thomas started the Thomas Nationwide Transport company. It merged with another similar company and become TNT. The company quickly expanded till 1980 and had reached over 180 countries.
Furthermore, TNT has the tracking facility which allows you to track your package and its location. Our main focus is that so we are going to start discussing that. There are more than one tracking tools that you can use to track the shipment. There are a couple of ways that you can track your shipment with.
Let’s see what they are.
Official Tracking Portal:
- First of all, visit the official website of TNT Tracking from this link.
- When the website fully loads, you will see a bunch of options near the top of the screen.
- Click on Track & Trace to go to the tracking page.
- On that page, you will see a blank field that you will have to fill up with the TNT Tracking Number.
- Enter the 9 digit number and hit the “Search” button.
- It will show you the shipment details and all other relevant details about it.
Tracking via Mobile App
- There is an app in the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store.
- Just click on the links and install the app on your respective devices.
- After that, open the app and track your package using the tracking number.
- The app also provides the latest updates about the app and how fast the delivery will happen.
Tracking by SMS
- One of the easiest methods is by using the SMS tracking service.
- Open the messenger app on your mobile device and type the following message.
- “C” <space> consignment number or “R” <space> reference number.
- Send the text to +44 7740 767 767 and you will receive the shipment status by SMS.
TNT Tracking by Email:
- Open your email handle and compose a mail.
- In the subject field, type C for consignment and R for reference.
- Now, enter the tracking or consignment number in the email body.
- After that, you have to send the email to email@example.com.
- Once you do that, you will receive emails with the updates regularly.
These were the different ways of tracking your package or parcel. You can use either of the methods because all of them are reliable. Besides, you should go for the one that you feel will be the easiest for you. Let us see a bit more about the TNT Tracking format.
Tracking Number Format and services
There are 9 digits in a generic form of the tracking number and it is the one which is widely in use. It generally contains 9 digits in the format of 123456789. Once you submit the number, you can see a host of things about the TNT shipment and you can find them in this section.
- Collecting Parcel from the sender.
- Processing it through the main HUB.
- Dispatch via cargo or vehicle.
- Delivery by courier delivery person.
There are different types of shipments that you can also track with the TNT tracking no. and those are as follows.
- Air Freight Shipment
- Economy express shipment
- Express package
- Dedicated Vehicle
- Air Charter Shipment
- All domestic or local delivery
- All international delivery
We hope that this section has also cleared the topic of what shipments you can track and the different stages of tracking.
With this, we are nearing the end of the post on TNT Tracking Number. We hope that you have enjoyed reading the article. Furthermore, we have explained all the ways you could track a package. If you think you’re gonna need more help, then contact us at TNT Couriers.